10.0.0.1 is a private class IP addresses which is utilized as the default gateway address to access admin panel of the router. 10.0.0.1 can likewise be utilized to set up your network. Private IP Addresses are intended to be remarkable and can’t be relegated to more than each gadget in turn, and 10.0.0.1 is no exemption.
How to login to 10.0.0.1?
To access the 10.0.0.1, you have to first ensure that the default gateway address or the default residential location your router is 10.0.0.1. This address is generally utilized by the Comcast/Xfinity for the admin panel of their routers. When confirmed, you can follow these means to sign in to 10.0.0.1.
- Open an internet browser.
- Click http://10.0.0.1/ or type 10.0.0.1 in the address bar.
- A login page will show up. Enter the username and password of your router’s admin panel. (Here’s default router username and password list)
- You will be currently signed in into your router’s settings or admin panel and roll out the necessary improvements.
10.0.0.1 Login Troubleshooting
- In the event that the admin panel is stacking excessively moderate/not opening at that point ensure your router default IP Address is 10.0.0.1. If not attempt other IP – 192.168.0.1 or 192.168.1.1.
- In the event that you changed your username/password and forgot it, at that point to reset your router to default settings check the rear of your router there will be a little “Reset” button, utilize a pin/toothpick and press the reset button for 15 secs.