192.168.1.1 is a nearby IP address that is utilized to access the admin panel. 192.168.l.l is set by routers and modem organization as the default gateway to access the Admin Panel of the router from where you can change default settings of your router including LAN, WLAN, Proxy, DSL, and various settings.
How to Login to 192.168.1.1?
To login into 192.168.1.1, follow these means:
- Connect to your router’s network.
- Open an internet browser.
- Type http://192.168.1.1 or 192.168.1.1 in the address bar.
- A login page will show up requesting to enter the username and password.
- Enter the default username and password for the Admin Panel.
- You will be currently signed in into the admin panel of your router.
- You can configure your router settings from that point.
Forgot IP Address Username and Password?
In the event that you have forgotten the username and additionally password for 192.168.1.1 login page or don’t have the foggiest idea about the username and password then you should;
- In the event that you just purchased another router and don’t have the foggiest idea about the default username and password then you should check the bundling mark for username and password which is generally situated close to the router’s chronic number. You can likewise check the manual as well.
- On the off chance that you had changed the password and have forgotten it, at that point you ought to play out a manufacturing plant reset on your router which will reset everything to the industrial facility settings.
How to factory reset your router?
- Search for a little concealed catch on the rear of the Router. (It is generally marked as reset)
- Press and hold the little catch for 10-15 seconds utilizing a pointy article, for example, a paper cut or a toothpick.
- The entirety of the settings will be changed to the defaults.
- You would then be able to sign in utilizing the default username and password.